David Riebesel, M. Sc.
- Holistic system analysis
- Complex systems
- Control of electrical power systems
- FACTS control
- Cyber-physical systems
- Decentralized optimization approaches
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Transient stability
- Simulative frequency studies of the future network status with the basis of the network development plan.
In addition to the presented theses, students can also contact me with their desired topics – if it is sufficient for the scope of a thesis this can also be processed.
Bachelor topics should preferably be written in German.
Master topics should preferably be written in English.
- Fundamentals of electrical power systems
- Control engineering basics
- Systematic thinking
- Structured working
Es wurden leider keine Publikationen gefunden.
- Zeit/Ort n.V.